AIRLINE® 59 2P
AIRLINE® 2P HistoryAirline® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and SUPRO brands. Today they are played by people like David Bowie, The Cure, Calexico and White Stripes. Original Res-O-Glas models now sell for 1,300- 2,300€.
- Colours: Red, Black, Satin Candy Green, Sunburst
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: Two Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: extra
- Unique Features: Custom Chrome tailpiece, Raised Metal AIRLINE Logo