Allpedal Jeff Loomis Signature Devil's Triad
Designed in collaboration with Jeff Loomis (from Nevermore and Arch Enemy) in order to be an all-in-one solution for his live and studio performances, the Devil's Triad offers particularly crafted high-gain / lead toners which Jeff fine-tuned over his career. The Devil's Triad is an overdrive / distortion pedal that features a boost, a delay and a reverb, as well as a complete routing system that can adapt to every configuration types, from beginners to professionals.
- Drive section from expressive overdrive to powerful distortion, with Level, Tone and Gain settings.
- Boost section with up to 20dB of added volume.
- Delay section with analog signal path and digital repeats, and Level, Feedback and Delay settings.
- Plate type Reverb section with Level, Tone and Decay settings.
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
- Powered in standard 9V DC.
Allpedal is a division of Warehouse Guitar Speakers, the American manufacturer of guitar and bass speakers established in the US for over 35 years. Allpedal now enters the pedal market as its own brand with a line of high-end, beautifully crafted and inspiring effect pedals.
With great attention to details, Allpedal takes particular care of their enclosure's esthetics with sophisticated embossed artworks and anodized knobs. Willing to have users keep their pedals in the best condition for as long as possible, each pedal comes with an alternate graphics-free back plate (except for the Devil's Triad) so it can be attached to your pedalboard.
Endorsed by several WGS artists, Allpedal gets an enthusiastic response from users in the pedal market which boosts the brand's presence immediately.