Ashdown 12-Band 600, head
1 545,00 €
sis. ALV, hintaan lisätään toimituskulut
Toimitusaika: 1-3 päivä(ä)
NEW FOR 2021!
After being asked by countless friends and Ashdown fans to re-introduce the formidable 12-BAND head, previously the MK-500. We are excited to release the amp at NAMM 21...
The 12-Band bass amplifier uses a sought-after Ashdown pre-amp featuring a 12-band graphic equaliser for the most versatile tone shaping available and Harmonic Emphasis to provide the ultimate in Hi-Fi for Bass. Coupled with balanced XLR instrument input and a simplistic design approach, the signal path is kept to an absolute minimum for maximum signal integrity and pure tone.
- 12 Band, legendary tone shaping The formidable 12-BAND EQ, previously made famous by Mark King and his Ashdown MK-500 has been faithful recreated to give you the ultimate in sound shaping.
- Harmonic emphasis control Add a Hi-Fi sound with high end boost. Get that new string sound every time but with the added ability to dial in how much you need.
- Connected With Speakon and Jack speaker outputs and effects loop built in the rear of the head you're covered for every gig situation.
- Power Output 600 Watts
- Power Requirement 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 4 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohms Per Side
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects ReturnImpedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Preamp Tubes 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm) 385 x 240 x 315
- Weight (kg) 12.3