Ashdown AGM-5C Guitar Combo
1 198,00 €
Ashdown Guitar Magnifier 5W 1 x 12 combo.
Single channel Pre amplifier with Genuine Accutronics reverb block
Designed by renowned British valve guru Dave Green the AGM(Ashdown Guitar Magnifier) range has been carefully considered, designed and constructed for the modern world where portability, low power options and real valve tones are paramount.
Each and every AGM is designed, engineered and lovingly constructed using only the finest hand selected components at the Ashdown HQ in Essex, England.
The AGM-5C is designed for genuine tonal purists wanting luscious British valve driven guitar tones but at home/studio friendly volume levels combined with a host of modern player friendly features yet dripping in vintage tonality.
The AGM-5C offers crisp and clear clean tones with real warmth, depth and sparkle but dial up the gain and you will soon be in hard rock heaven with heavily overdriven touch sensitive sounds available.
The AGM-5C produces 5 watts of all valve power which is delivered via a carefully chosen Celestion 12" Creamback G12-65 M premium speaker. However, the Stealth switch allows you to reduce the output to around 1 watt and also activates the ASC (Active Speaker Compensation) which helps to retain the tonal depth and bass response even at very low volume levels.
For silent late night sessions the AGM-5C features a speaker mute switch which cuts power to the speaker whilst activating the internal dummy load leaving the player safe to enjoy the amplifier silently via headphones as well as the cabinet emulated Record Out feature for direct recording.
Accutronics studio grade reverb provides real depth to clean tones when required and an FX Loop allows the players favourite modulation/time based pedals to be hooked up straight to the power amp for optimal sonic clarity.
- Hand built in the UK Custom Shop
- Stealth switch reduces overall power from 5w to 1w
- Active Speaker Compensation(ASC)
- Aux input for backing tracks, MP3 etc.
- Speaker switch for silent made recording
- Headphone out
- Record out socket- filtered to simulate the response of a Celestion Alnico Gold speaker
- Celestion 12" G12-65 M Creamback speaker.
- Accutronics Reverb
- 1 x JJ Electronics ECC83s preamplifier tube
- Bass, middle, treble and controls
- Twin master volume controls
- Stealth switch reduces overall volume and activates Speaker Tone compensation for studio use
- Series effects loop
- Speaker switch for silent made recording ( activates head-
- phone output )
- Recording out socket- filtered to simulate the response of a
- Celestion Alnico speaker
- Up to 5 Watts output from 1 x JJ Electronics EL84 valve
- 16 Ohm speaker output for use with a different speaker
- Plywood Tolex covered classically styled cabinet fitted with
- Celestion Creamback speaker.