Ashdown ANT, 200w pedal amplifier
The ANT is a revolutionary pedal-board bass amp that delivers 200 watts of pure Ashdown bass tone into any 8/4 ohm speaker cabinet.
Light, super compact and built for the road; fly dates are a breeze and whenever called upon the ANT will give you reliable Ashdown power and tone at every show, eliminating the uncertainty that backline amps can bring.
The ANT also automatically adjusts its power requirement from 110v through to 240v so you can simply plug and play no matter what country the next show is in and the ANT will take care of it.
Designed for bassists using pedals, modelers and effects processors to create their tone but can also be used totally alone with the 3 band EQ plus shape preset allowing easy tone sculpting.
The balanced XLR DI out also allows you to run straight into the PA delivering your tone directly to the sound desk. Lastly the headphone out allows silent practice between gigs.
Simply bring your bass and your pedalboard to the next gig for an ultra portable set up!
- Made entirely from aluminium The Ant is fabricated to be durable yet weigh nothing. As with its namesake The Ant punches well above its weight/size of only 915 grams (W: 210mm D: 118mm H: 62 inc Feet & knobs), capable of carrying any drummer....
- Or just set it flat and plug in your pedal board or profiling system and away you go with the option to tailor your tone on stage or at front of house with the on board Transformer balanced Di output. The 3 band EQ and trusty Ashdown Shape is warm, articulate and dynamic when used in conjunction with one another, a large array of tones can be achieved...
- A -10dB passive/active pad is available on the front end to tame those high output basses or signal processors...
Silent practice? No worries The Ant has you covered with a handy on board headphone pre amp for use at home or on the road when a little quite practice is required...
- Weight: 915g
- Size: W: 210mm D: 118mm H: 62mm (inc feet & knobs)
- Power at 4 Ohms: 196 watts RMS
- Power at 8 Ohms: 140 watts RMS
- Mains Input: 100-240v 50/60Hz