Bacchus Duke Marquis STD - Transparent red
The new Bacchus “MARQUIS” model inheriting the DUKE lineage
The successor to the Bacchus Handmade series “DUKE” is now available as a new model. The name of this new model is “MARQUIS”.The traditional look is maintained, but Bacchus’ experience and technology are fully reflected in its design. The MARQUIS is the successor to the DUKE, a new model that allows players to express themselves as freely as they wish.
- Finishes that accentuate the appeal of the wood The Antique Finish values the natural texture of the wood used as the material. Because guitars are something you want to touch every day, we have created a color scheme that is as soothing as what you’d find in furniture, and will never grow tired of it.
- Neck preparation angle for optimum playability The set neck model’s playability and sound are affected by the angle of the neck. While reproducing the arch shape and neck angle of the Handmade Series DUKE model made in Japan, we fine-tuned it to match the material and design of the instrument.
This has resulted in the best balance between the nice attack produced by the moderate tension and the rich body tone.
- Deep joints with superb vibration conduction※The image is of a DUKE-STD with the same specifications. A deep-joint system is used, which has a large bonding area with the body and transmits vibration firmly. The wide ground contact width also has the advantage of making it easier to achieve accuracy in preparation angles and woodworking.
- Slim Neck This model features our Slim U-shaped neck grip. Even players with relatively small hands can easily press down on the strings and concentrate on playing while your left hand can always easily change positions.
- Original Pickup Equipped with an original humbucker using a ferrite magnet with stable quality. It has a fatness and sweetness suitable for single-note riffs and solos, but also has a brightness that is easy to use for clean tones, making it useful in a variety of genres.
- Setup by our own specialized inspection team in Japan All instruments are inspected and set up by a specialized inspection team at the Deviser headquarters in Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture, before being shipped. By identifying individual differences in the material wood, we adjust and finish each instrument evenly to provide players with a solid playing experience that feels great and is ready to go right out of the box.
- Body Nato
- Neck Nato
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Nut Graphtech® TUSQ XL
- Bridge T.O.M type
- Machineheads Rotomatic Type
- Fret Nickel Silver
- Pickups Original H-H set
- Controls 2 Vol, 2 Tone, 3 way PU selector
- Scale 628mm(24.75inch)
- Width at Nut 43mm
- Fingerboard Radius 305R
- Finish Urethane
- Strings D’addario® 010 – 046
- Accessories Gig Bag, Allen Wrench, COA