Brunetti Singleman Combo 1x12" 50W
1 748,00 €
SingleMan 50W combo with reverb
This product arises from the particular need of each guitar player to have a low power amp of great quality, easy to use, versatile and adaptable to a wide range of live or studio situations.
SingleMans power tube configuration is 2 x EL34 and the power is 50w, also equipped with PowerLimit®, depending on the sound level you prefer. SingleMan is equipped with Accutronics spring reverb and true bypass effects loop which could be completely excluded from the signal path.
The one-channel structure has allowed a straightforward amp focused on clean sound with an immediate tweaking and easy to shape to the taste of the musician, through effective controls and switches for specific functions. We’re very proud of this product, and we received exxelent reviews and response from both musicians and dedicated press.
Singleman amps are available as Head (50W) or Combo (15W, 35W or 50W) configurations.
SingleMan is available in custom color combination on request!
- All tubes signal pathSingle Channel Preamp: VOLUME, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, REVERB BRILLIANT/BRIGHT, FAT/TWEED, THICK, SMOOTH manual switch
- Combo: class A 50W (EL34 tubes)
- Powerlimit®: FULL, MODERATE, QUIET manual switch which operates on the final stage reducing power to 1/4 and 1/16
- Reverb: Accutronics spring, excluded by remote switch
- Effects Loop: send return suitable for rack/stomps, could be excluded by manual switch (true bypass)
- Speaker: 12” Celestion V30 (16 Ohm) as standard, other models on request
- External Speaker: 16 Ohm for add-on speaker
- Tubes: 2 x 12AX7/ECC83 + 2 x EL34 (autobias)
- Construction: iron/stainless steel laser cut
- Electronics: “Red Series” MKP WIMA capacitors, sealed relays, low noise film resistors
- Weight: 22 Kg / 39,7 lbs
- Size: 465 x 500 x 270 mm / 18,3” x 19,7” x 10,6” in
- Included: Power cable, Reverb switch, Owner’s manual, Waterproof cover