Brunetti Singleman H, 50w/15w/2w head
1 568,00 €
SINGLEMAN HEAD 50/15/2W
This product arises from the particular need of each guitar player to have a low power amp of great quality, easy to use, versatile and adaptable to a wide range of live or studio situations. It is available in combo (SingleMan) or head (SingleMan H) versions, with different power tube configurations (6V6 o 6L6) and power (16w,35w, 50w), all equipped with PowerLimit®, depending on the sound pressure you prefer.
SingleMan is equipped with Accutronics spring reverb and true bypass effects loop which could be completely excluded from the signal path. The one-channel structure has allowed a straightforward amp focused on clean sound with an immediate tweaking and easy to shape to the taste of the musician, through effective controls and switches for specific functions.
We’re very proud of this product, and we received exxelent reviews and response from both musicians and dedicated press. Available in Head (50W) or Combo (16W or 35W) configuration.
SingleMan is available in custom color combination on request.
- All tubes signal pathSingle Channel Preamp: VOLUME, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, REVERBBRILLIANT/BRIGHT, FAT/TWEED, THICK, SMOOTH manual switchAmplifier:
- Combo: class A 16W (6V6GT tubes) or class AB 35W (6L6WGC tubes)
- Head: class AB 50W (6L6WGC tubes)
- Powerlimit®: FULL, MODERATE, QUIET manual switch which operates on the final stage reducing power to 1/4 and 1/16
- Reverb: Accutronics spring, excluded by remote switch
- Effects Loop: send return suitable for rack/stomps, could be excluded by manual switch (true bypass)
- Tubes: 2 x 12AX7/ECC83 + 2 x 6V6GT (autobias) or 2 x 6L6WGC (trimmed bias)
- Construction: iron/stainless steel laser cut
- Electronics: “Red Series” MKP WIMA capacitors, sealed relays, low noise film resistors
- Weight: 10Kg / 22 lbs
- Size: 465 x 220 x 230 mm / 8” 5/8 x 18” 1/8 x 9” in
- Included: Power cable, Reverb switch, Owner’s manual, Waterproof cover