Dowina Master Series Acero Hybrid HCE-ds, electronics
Dowina Master Series guitars
... are for those who appreciate a superior guitar sound and master luthier craft work. They are individually created with the application of the same construction philosophy applied to a master violin.
Superior tonewood selection – Individual graduation of the thickness of the top in specific areas to allow the top to flex more near the edges, and hence, gain more of a deep, fundamental tone.
Discrete bracing design matched to the top’s characteristics.
Tops are individually finally tuned to basic harmonic tones in optimal tonal scale range.
Each instrument is individually crafted for professional application by one of our master luthiers.
These instruments can be made according to customer requests.
Dowina Acero Hybrid HC Master series
The Acero HC has a high-gloss finish of exquisite flamed maple, which makes it our most luxuriously designed model. If you’re looking for a classy instrument, the Acero is the right choice. This is a classic concert version
- Best solid Dolomiti Spruce Italia top
- Solid flamed maple (Bosnya, Slovakia) Back & sides
- flamed maple with wenge reinforced neck
- bone nut 48 mm and saddle
- Ebony bridge & fingerboard
- full gloss finish
- slotted headstock
- rounded fingerboard
- Master Luthier work
- individualised sound of the guitar (according to customer request)
- classic strings SAVAREZ ALLIANCE.
- including Dowina DELUXE Hard Case