Dream Cymbal Vintage Bliss Series Crash/Ride 22''
Vintage Bliss Series
Vintage Bliss Cymbals first started as unique micro-lathed, hand hammered cymbals with a signature soft edge, low profile bell and gradual taper. These prototypes became so popular that Dream introduced their own line - the Vintage Bliss. Their unique shape and weight make these cymbals incredibly responsive and full bodied with a fairly fast decay.
- Surface: Micro-Lathed by Hand
- Bow: Low Gentle Bridge
- Bell: Broad Shoulder, Smooth Transition Medium Low Height
- Weight: Thin Tapers
- Hammering: Hand Hammered Before and After Lathing
- Stick: Woody Round Attack
- Wash: Tons of Wash, Lots of Wobble, Quick Decay
The Dream Cymbal Vintage Bliss 22'' Crash Ride is a versatile, thin cymbal that produces explosive, full and punchy crashes while maintaining a soft but clearly defined stick sound that is perfect for riding. These cymbals are a particular favourite among jazz drummers due to their mysterious and exotic undertones, and among hard hitting drummers due to their explosive musicality.
- Versatile Cymbal that Delivers Full and Punchy Crashes
- Maintains a Soft but Clear and Defined Stick Sound
- Mysterious and Exotic Undertones
- Unique Hand Hammered and Micro-Lathed
- Truly Functional Crash Ride
2 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee included