Eastwood Classic 6
The Eastwood Classic 6 is our workhorse semi-acoustic, that looks - and sounds - like a true classic.
We decided to focus on that famous 60’s Country Classic George Harrison look to develop an instrument with great balance and feel. Maple top back and sides, set maple neck with unique fret markers. It's made for that everyday player that can stand and twang for hours!
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Flamed Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Colours: Walnut, White, Orange
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Tun-O-Matic Bridge
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome, (Gold on Black finish)
- Strings: #9-#46
- Unique Features: Unique Sharks Teeth Inlays