Eastwood Esprit Ultra
sis. ALV, hintaan lisätään toimituskulut
Toimitusaika: On order... päivä(ä)
Most of the tribute guitars we do were 1950's and 60's. Occasionally we move into the 1970's, but here is the first time we are taking on the 1980's - here we have the very rare Fender Esprit Ultra. Fans of Robben Ford will remember the Signature model Esprit made for him - as do we!
Features & Specs
- BODY: Tone-Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top (Flamed top on Cherryburst)
- NECK: Set Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Blackwood, Block Markers
- SCALE LENGTH:24 3/4 "
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8 "
- PICKUPS: Dual Open Humbuckers with Coil Tap
- SWITCHING: 3-way, Coil Tap
- CONTROLS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- BRIDGE: Tune-o-matic Stop Tail
- HARDWARE: Gotoh Nickel/Chrome (Gold on Metallic Greenburst)
- Average Weight: 3,4kg / 7.5 lbs