Eastwood Esprit Ultra
Most of the tribute guitars we do were 1950's and 60's. Occasionally we move into the 1970's, but here is the first time we are taking on the 1980's - here we have the very rare Fender Esprit Ultra. Fans of Robben Ford will remember the Signature model Esprit made for him - as do we!
Features & Specs
- BODY: Tone-Chambered Mahogany Body, Flamed Maple Top
- NECK: Set Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Blackwood, Block Markers
- SCALE LENGTH:24 3/4 "
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8 "
- PICKUPS: Dual Open Humbuckers with Coil Tap
- SWITCHING: 3-way, Coil Tap
- CONTROLS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- BRIDGE: Tune-o-matic Stop Tail
- HARDWARE: Gotoh Nickel/Chrome