Green P-Bass, Red Metallic
alkaen 398,00 €
One of the secrets to good guitars and basses are without any doubt the necks. A good and stable neck is probably the most difficult part to manufacture, and at the same time the most important. Here, our experienced builders succeeded again. Low string action without any stringbuzz. The quality of the woodwork is impressive, as well as the painting, a really high standard on the finish.
Our Green PB is a bit more aggressive in its tone than our Green JB's. It is in the nature of the PB model.
Our bass "judge"panel have tested our PB basses and compared them to some other basses up to at least double the price. Green PB did very well in the competition. Some of the reviewed competition were hi end basses.
- Body: American Alder
- Neck: D-shape hard Canadian Maple
- Widht/Thickness: Nut 41.8 mm. 1:st fret 22 mm
- Fingerboard: Rose Maple Wood or Maple (Red Metallic)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 10"
- Pickups: 2 x Green P-Bass pickups
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Color: Black, Sonic Blue, Red Metallic, 3-tone Sunburst
- Strings: D´Addario .045 - .100
- Weight: approx. 4.0 kg