Green ST Special Edition, Cherry Burst (demoused)
Green ST Special Edition, Cherry Burst - perloid pickguard
Green ST Special Edition is a truly delicious "lead guitar". A stylish flamed maple top on an alder body.
We have chosen pickups with a slightly higher output, which means that the character is different than a traditional strat. More power and a warmer sound with less "spiky" treble. The pickups are very prone to distortion.
You can squeeze in a proper amount of distortion and the sound gets fat and beautiful. Just roll off some treble tones if you want a fatter sound.
The guitar has a good sustain, thanks to a combination of good woods and hot pickups. Excellently suited as a solo guitar.
The neck is thin and beautiful and it is a D-profile, fast and comfortable. The action is low and it is comfortable and easy to play on. It is relatively light weight so you can stand and play it for a long gig without aching back and neck. Mechanics such as bridge, tuners, pots and pickup selector is really good quality being a guitar in this price level. It surprises us that you can get a this good and exclusive guitar for so little money.
Are you looking for a really neat strat with a good "fat" sound at a modest price, this is really a good choice. Perhaps as a complement to a more traditional strat.
- Body of American alder, top of flamed maple
- D-neck in American hard maple (width at nut 42 mm. First fret thickness: 20 mm, width: 43 mm 12th fret thickness: 22 mm, width: 51.5 mm)
- Fretboard in maple. 25.5 "scale, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Tremolo bridge, 3 x Green Hot Pickups
- 1 volume and 2 tone controls, 5-way pickup selector,
- Strings 010-046 D'Addario
- Hardware in chrome. Weight approx 3.5kg
- Colors: Cherry Burst