Green TL Master Relic - Vintage White
Green TL master Relic - Master relic series
Green TL Master Relic gets its genes from the 50s. We have built the guitar to look and sound like those that were made at the beginning of the Tele era. Carefully aged so it really offers a feeling of an old guitar. Even the hardware is aged. Built by skilled and experienced guitar builders. The wood material is handpicked and carefully selected for both appearance and tone.
The Green TL Master Relic has an alder body and a maple neck. The wood material comes from North America. The neck has a medium D-profile, i.e. not super thin and narrow. You get a good support for the hand. The back of the neck is basically pure wood. So it's fast and nice to play on.
The string height is really low and comfortable. Green TL Relic is quite light - weighs only about 3.3 kg.
- Body: Alder from North America
- Neck: D-profile, hard maple from Canada
- Neck Width/Thickness : at nut 41.5 mm. 1st frets thickness: 21 mm, width: 43 mm 12th frets thickness: 23 mm, width: 51.5 mm
- Fretboard: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 21 pcs medium jumbo
- Bridge: 3-saddle vintage
- Pickups: Green 60s
- Pickups Controls: 1 volume and 2 tone, 3-way pickup switch
- Hardware: Chrome Relic
- Weight: approx. 3.3 kg
- Color: Aged White Relic