HIWATT T20, 20/10W Head Class A + HG112 cabinet bundle
Hiwatt T20/10 - 20W/10W Head + matching HG112 cabinet
Hiwatt Tube Series Amplifiers are British Engineered to provide a Classic Hiwatt Clean + Overdrive Channels at a grear price – based on the success of Hiwatt’s power-switching ‘Studio/Stage’ Amplifier. The Hi-Quality Premium Speaker and Birch Ply Cabinet have been both ‘matched’ and ‘voiced’ for this Amp and together provide a winning combination.
This ‘Cathode Biased’ (aka Class A) amp provides the Guitarist with a ‘touch sensitive’ feel to the amps response. Half your power, to drive the Tubes harder, to obtain pure, natural Hiwatt Overdrive with less volume. On the 3 band EQ there is a push/pull ‘full tone shift’ feature. This amp has Dual Gain controls for the Normal and Overdrive channels, Real Spring Reverb and a Footswitch for turning off and on the Reverb and switching channels. Perfect as a pedal platform.
The Hiwatt T20/10 is versatile, durable, fun to play, reasonably priced and most importantly... Sounds Great.
- Wattage: Switchable — 20W or 10W
- Channels: Normal Overdrive
- Inputs: 1/4" Normal/Overdrive (Channel Selector) 3.5mm AUX Input 1/4" Effects Loop Send1/4" Channel/Reverb Footswitch Input
- Outputs :1/4" Line Output1/4" Extension Speaker (8 Ω)1/4" Effect Loop Return
- Preamp Valve: 1 xECC83 (12AX7),2 xECC82 (12AU7)
- Output Valves: 2 xEL84
- Controls: Master Volume, Reverb, 3-Band EQ shared by both channels — Treble, Middle (Pull potentiometer for Tone Shift), Bass Overdrive, Gain Normal, Gain Normal/Overdrive, Channel Toggle, Standby — On/Off Mains — On/Off Built-in Effects Loop. Line Out for direct recording. Compatible with the FS201 Footswitch for hands free channel switching and toggling real spring reverb.
- Voltage:100V, 115V, 230V, or 240V (Based on your region)Impedance:8 Ω
- Weight: 10.85 kg
The Hi-Gain 112 Speaker Cabinet incorporates a single high performance 12” Fane speaker.
With a sturdy enclosure, the speaker has an extraordinary 150W output.
It suits the Tube Series T5 MK III and T20/10 MK III perfectly.