HMS Eclipse 1HB-T
The Eclipse is a simple but stylish combination of Mahogany, Rosewood and Walnut. With its thin solid body and only one bridge pickup it may seem modest, but build quality and material choices makes a difference.
The Seymor Duncan SH-4 JB pickup is the perfect pickup for this guitar, The guitar is equipped with a Schaller STM bridge and a super smooth Göldo vibrato.
HMS Eclipse electric guitar specs:
- Body: Solidbody Mahogany
- Neck: Maple (bolted neck joint)
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Pickguard: American Walnut
- Scale length: 25”
- Radius: 12"
- Pickup: Seymor Duncan SH-4 JB
- Switch: 5-way with coil tap / reverse alternatives
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Tremolo: Göldo Tremolo + Schaller STM bridge
- Finish: Shellac varnish
- Length: 1020mm
- Width: 335mm
- Height: 56mm (body 38mm)