Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion
sis. ALV, hintaan lisätään toimituskulut
Toimitusaika: 4-6 päivä(ä)
The SD9 has become a legend since it came out in 1980. Wide variety of distortions, from punchy overdrive to striking fuzz, with a complete frequency response, minimum tone coloring and a huge 42dB gain. When most overdrive and distortion pedals have circuit that either cut or boost high frequencies, the SD9 uses a circuitry that cuts or boosts low frequencies.
- Bright distortion with precise picking response over the entire frequency range.
Sweet harmonics accentuate high-end tones.
- Easy-access, no tools battery compartment.
- AC jack to connect optional AC adaptor for long hours of continuous use.
- True Bypass Switching lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line
when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Low noise mechanical switch is used for effect/normal switching.
- LED to indicate effect/bypass and battery condition for trouble-free performance.
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Input Impedance 500k ohms
- Output Impedance 10k ohms
- Maximum Gain 42dB (1.5kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise -115dB or less (input shorted IHF-A weighted)
- Control DIST,TONE,LEVEL
- Switch BYPASS／EFFECT
- Power Supply 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Power Consumption 6mA/9V,7mA/10V Battery life manganese dry battery more than 76hours 25deg C / 77deg F（Panasonic 6F22NB)
- Dimensions 74(W)×124(D)×54(H)mm
- Weight 580g (including battery)
- Accessory 6F22 9V battery x 1, operating manual