Paoletti Nancy Loft 2P90, "WESTERN MARYLAND"
Paoletti Nancy 2P90 Loft Series, "WESTERN MARYLAND" design.
Custom made which features the Paoletti signature Chestnut body, Mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, and Paoletti handmade P90 pickups. Paoletti® pickups have a punchy sound, with a medium output. Good for distortion and blues-rock sounds.
Neck: 7,50 Ω / Bridge: 7,50 Ω
Design by Fabrizio Paoletti, OEM certification Made in ITALY
Includes hardshell case and signed COA.
- BODY FINISH: NITRO
- BODY MATERIAL: Chestnut + Chestnut Top
- BODY COLOR: Red Color - 01/25 Red
- BODY DESIGN: Western Maryland Inlays
- NECK DIMENSIONS: 21,0 mm first fret 24 mm 12th fret
- NECK PROFILE: Medium "C"
- NUT: BONE
- FRETS: Dunlop 6110
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"
- SCALE LENGTH: 648mm
- BRIDGE: Paoletti OEM bridge
- TUNING MACHINES: Kluson Deluxe tuners
- PICKUP: Paoletti P90 bridge: 7.50 Kohm,
- PICKUP: Paoletti P90 neck: 7.50 Kohm
- HARDWARE: CTS pots 250k + CRL Switch 3 positions
- PICKGUARD: Brass + Wheels control plate
- WEIGHT: 3,6kg to 3,7kg
- CASE: Hard-case
- MISC: Certificate of warranty & authenticity