Paoletti Stratospheric Loft HSS aged sunburst, roasted maple neck.
3 895,00 €
Paoletti handmade instruments
"Paoletti instruments® was established in 2005 as the natural evolution of my guitar luthier and amplifier tech activities." Inspired by the shapes of the most iconic guitars in rock history, we started handcrafting guitars using 130-150 years old chestnut woods, coming from Paoletti Family's Chianti wine barrels reserve.
Like many of the best creations, Paoletti Guitars grew out of a strong understanding of the past and an artist’s active imagination for the future. Based in Tuscany, Italy, where from the end of the 19th century the Paoletti family once produced Chianti red wine, much of that thirst has been past down to Fabrizio Paoletti. In the spirit of paying reverence to the past and at the same time making the best use of the materials at hand, Paoletti began to make use of the ancient wine barrels left from the old family business. With many of these being made of 130-170 year old chestnut wood, it was soon realised that this gave the instruments a unique and impressive sound.
This is a Paoletti Stratospheric Loft Series which features their signature chestnut body, ROASTED Maple neck, and Paoletti handmade pickups. Includes hardshell case and signed COA. Made in Italy.
3 - tone classic sunburst color, which recall the old Italian style. 2017 LOFT Design by Fabrizio Paoletti, OEM certification Made in ITALY
- SERIAL NUMBER: #
- BODY MATERIAL Chestnut
- BODY FINISH 3-tone aged Sunburst
- NECK MATERIAL Roasted quartersawn Maple Neck with black dots
- NECK DIMENSIONS (THICKNESS) 21,0 mm first fret 22,5 mm 12th fret
- NUT BONE
- FRETS Medium width: .103” - Crown: .046”
- NUMBER OF FRETS 21
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"
- SCALE LENGTH 648mm
- BRIDGE Paoletti vintage style bridge with GOTOH block
- TUNING MACHINES Kluson tuners
- PICKUP Paoletti Pickup Neck/Middle 7.50k
- PICKUP Bridge: 7.80k - Push/Push for coil tap.
- ELECTRONIC CTS 250 K + CRL 5 WAY SELECTOR
- PICKGUARD Aged Brass OEM production
- WEIGHT 3,6kg
- CASE Hard-case
- MISC Certificate of warranty & authenticity