RedPlate BlackLoop, Custom 40W/15W P2P amplifier
alkaen 2 695,00 €
The RedPlate BlackLoop is the ultimate grab-and-go amplifier with an overdrive section which makes it one of the best small, cover-it-all, gigging amps on the planet. This extremely flexible amp combines a traditional American mid '60s tone stack with a smooth overdrive, a tube buffered effects loop with an active master volume, and all in a unbelievably compact package.
Also available as a 22-watt (dual 6V6) powerhouse at no additional charge.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Dial in your mids for everything from a scooped “country” tone to a full on fat “fusion” tone.
- Pull Middle knob - Shifts the mids to get a warmer sound akin to a "deep" switch.
- 3-Way Bright Switch - Two different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted or turn bright off.
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the Bass knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar- straight-to-master volume” path that is clean and powerful.
- Drive Shift - Shifts the Overdrive tonality to a more aggressive British character.
- Level High-Cut - Removes high-end bite if needed in the overdrive channel.
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit for more bright tone with more output.
- Tube Buffered Serial Effects Loop - Most useful effects loop out there – adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- Cathode bias for easy tube replacement.
- Hi / Lo Power switch (40 watts / 15 watts).
- 3-Button Footswitch - The footswitch lets you choose Mid (increases the size of the treble cap for more upper mids), Drive and Boost. Footswitch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
- 15" wide chassis and pine shell for combo cabinets.
- Head dimensions: 17"W x 9"H x 8"D. Approximate weight: 26 pounds.
- Combo dimensions: 17"W x 17"H x 8.5"D. Approximate weight: 32-38 pounds, depends on speaker choice.
- Head version price: 2795,00€ incl. VAT