RedPlate BluesMachine, Custom 50W/18W P2P amplifier
alkaen 3 295,00 €
The RedPlate BluesMachine is an amp that oozes tone and touch responsiveness from a tweed style clean channel that cascades into the overdrive channel. Expanding on the TweedyVerb platform, there is a two-tube reverb and tube buffered effects loop with an active master volume along with the previously mentioned overdrive channel. The BluesMachine has 50 watts of power from a pair of 6L6 tubes, a fixed (50 watts)/cathode (40 watts) switch, and a switch to go from 50 watts to 18 watts.
A touch responsive tweed based amp that is a gigging blues or blues-rocker's dream.
Also available as 45 watts (dual KT66) or 90 watts (dual KT88) for an additional charge.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - from clean, mid-'60s style tones, to warmer early '60s style tones, all the way to the dirtier late '50s style tones.
- Rear Panel Voicing Switches - Humbucker and Smooth Compression switches makes switching your guitar types and playing styles quick and easy.
- 3-Way Bright Switch - Playing a darker sounding guitar? Two different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted or turn the bright switch off.
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the tone knob all the way counter-clockwise or just step on the Boost footswitch, and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-master volume” path that is clean and powerful.
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit.
- Tube Buffered Serial Effects Loop – Fully buffered effects loop – adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- Two-tube reverb that can be bypassed.
- Smooth switch to add a bit of compression if desired.
- Drive control on overdrive channel pulls out for a mid shift for a more "English" rock sound.
- Level control on overdrive pulls out for a high end cut to smooth out the "bite" in the overdrive.
- Fixed / Cathode switch with external test point and adjustment.
- Hi / Lo Power switch (50 watts / 18 watts).
- 3-Button Foot switch - The foot switch lets you choose Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed modes on the 6-way Mid Q), Drive and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
- 17" wide chassis and pine shell for combo cabinets.
- Head dimensions: 19"W x 10"H x 10"D. Approximate weight: 34 pounds.
- Combo dimensions: 19"W x 19"H x 10.5"D. Approximate weight: 43 - 50 pounds, depending on speaker choice.
- Head version price: 3295,00€, VAT included