RedPlate TweedyVerb+, Custom 40W/15W P2P amplifier
alkaen 2 895,00 €
sis. ALV, hintaan lisätään toimituskulut
Toimitusaika: On order 60 päivä(ä)
The RedPlate TweedyVerb+ is the perfect grab-and-go amp – 40 watts (2 6L6) in a easily portable package. Our smallest package but packs a punch. This may be our smallest offering but still a flexible and pedal friendly amp with the ability to match up to all guitar types-the perfect “sleeper amp” for jam night. The two tube medium tank reverb goes from subtle to surf and all points in between.
This is the original RedPlate Amp!
Also available as a 22-watt (dual 6V6) powerhouse at no additional charge.
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - from clean, mid-'60s style tones, to warmer early '60s style tones, all the way to the dirtier late '50s style tones.
- Tone Stack Bypass – Turn the Tone knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-volume-and-master” path that is clean and powerful.
- Presence Bypass – Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit.
- Two tube medium tank reverb – Can be turned off to create more headroom by removing it from the circuit.
- Decay control for brighter or darker sounding reverb which can be bypassed.
- 2-Button Foot switch – The foot switch lets you choose a Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed mode on the 6-way Mid Q) and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable for easy replacement.
- Cathode bias for easy tube replacement.
- Hi / Lo Power switch (40 watts / 15 watts).
- Combo comes standard with Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speaker.
- 15" wide chassis and pine shell for combo cabinets.
- Head dimensions: 17"W x 9"H x 8"D. Approximate weight: 26 pounds.
- Combo dimensions: 17"W x 17"H x 8.5"D. Approximate weight: 32-38 pounds, depends on speaker choice.
- Head version price: 2695,00€, VAT included.