Taurus Bass Speaker Cabinet TH-212 600Watt 2x12"
New generation, even more powerful
The TH-212 is equipped with two, new generation 12” Neodymium speakers. It is an optimal speaker configuration for fully saturated sound and high efficiency. The cabinet can easily be used as the only stage bass monitor. It also provides high quality tone in studio.
High quality protection
All "TH" Series cabinets are covered with hybrid polyurethane coating. The coating is extremely resistant to any kind of mechanical damage which may occur during transportation as well as protects the cabinets against moisture. It is also very easy to clean . An additional advantage of the coating with the polyurethane elastomer is a sealing and reinforcement of the entire cabinet's structure, thus eliminating undesirable vibrations as well as increases the overall cabinet's lifespan.
Functionality in simple form
The cabinet is equipped with a Mode Selector that allows to select the following options:
- MONO - standard configuration, connecting all speakers to one amplifier.
- BI-AMP - the ability to connect each section of the speakers separately. In this mode the cabinet can be connected to two separate amplifiers or selected cabinet's section can work with one amplifier only. The BI-AMP option can also be used in a semi-STEREO mode.
The Mode Selector switch gives an additional possibility - changing the impedance of the cabinet.
In mono mode one 4 ohm output, in Bi-AMP mode two 8 ohm outputs.
The cabinet is also fitted with SPEAKON / JACK combo input as well as 3-way tweeter volume control.
- Power handling 600W / RMS
- BI-AMP 2x300W / RMS
- Impedance MONO: 4ohm - BI-AMP: 2x8ohm
- Cover polyurethane-hybrid elastomer
- Speakers 2x12"Neo + Tweeter
- Sensitivity 100dB
- Enclosure bass-reflex
- Frequency Response 45Hz-15kHz
- Connectors combo SPEAKON + JACK
- Tweeter switch 100%, 60%; OFF
- Height 740 mm
- Width 520 mm
- Depth 405 mm
- Weight 27 kg