Taurus SH8.Clean - Guitar Amplifier
Ultralight 130W analog guitar amp.
TRANSPARENT SOUND, REVERB, BOOST, SPEAKER CABINET SIMULATOR.
The SH8.Clean was designed for guitarists who prefer a transparent amplifier that faithfully reproduces the sound of the instrument. It is an amplifier that does not impose its own character, it can be used in any musical style using your own ideas for shaping the sound using any effects and sound processors. The amplifier has only the necessary options that allow you to create your own sound.
The amplifier is equipped with a unique feature that allows to connect both a guitar cabinet and a passive full-range PA or Hi-Fi cabinet to the SPEAKER-OUT.. The analog module with the SPEAKER CABINET SELECTOR switch is used for this purpose. SH-8.Clean can be used in various configurations: - as a classic amplifier.
There are 2 power levels to choose from: 25W and 50W. - as a preamp connected directly to the mixer and PA system using the built-in speaker cabinet simulation. The amplifier can be used without connecting a speaker. If a speaker cabinet is not connected, the power stage of the amp is not active.
Stomp-Head SH8.Clean is a fully analog design devoid of digital simulation.
The amplifier is extremely easy to use and contains everything that is necessary in the guitarist's workshop. If you are looking for amplifiers with very small dimensions and weight, and at the same time you care about the excellent sound characteristic of tube amplifiers, the SH8.Clean will be the perfect choice. Amplifier power matter. Like all Stomp-Head designs of the Taurus, the power amplifier has twice as much power reserve than is actually used. This is to prevent the power stage from over-driving and to obtain the right dynamics (headroom) when playing at its full power. Thanks to this, the amp always plays with the same power at different speaker impedance: 4.8 and 16ohm.
In the case of SH8, the efficiency of the power stage is 130W and its real volume is the same as in the case of a 50W traditional tube amplifier., Taurus Ta
• Power stage efficiency: 130Watt
• Power output selector: 50W, 25W
• Speakers impedance auto detection: 4,8 and 16ohm
• 1 channel: CLEAN
• 3- footswitches: REVERB, MUTE and BOOST
BASS, MIDDLE + RANGE switch, TREBLE, PRESENCE, GAIN , BOOST, REVERB, VOLUME
• MASSIVE – sound saturation
• COMPRESS – allows you to get clean compressed sound
• SPEAKER CABINET SELECTOR: guitar cabinet / full range cabinet
• BOOST increases output signal level
• Serial EFFECT LOOP
• LINE-OUT with Speaker Simulation. Allows send linear signal with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
• Main power suplply range: 90-240V
• Housing dimensions: (H x W x D) 60 x 185 x 175 mm
• Overall dimensions: (H x W x D) 78 x 185 x 175 mm
• Weight: 1,35kg