Taurus Stomp-Head SH.7 Apogee
As many serious guitarists can confirm, a real analog amplifier gives more playing satisfaction than a whole lot of digital simulations of iconic real amps.
The SH-7Apogee, designed with its own character and powerful sound is a modern, practical tool for guitarists who prefer a traditional analog- tube sound.
The Taurus Stomp-Head 7 is a fully analog design based on our own Master Tube Design technology, without any digital simulations. Extremely light and compact but still very powerful and versatile.
If extensive sound creation capabilities is preferred, the SH-7.CE will be the right choice for you.
- Power stage efficiency: 200Watt
- Power output selector: 90W, 40W, 20W, 12W
- Speakers impedance auto detection: 4,8 and 16ohm
- Tubes: 12AX7
- 2 channels: CLEAN+CRUNCH and LEAD
- 5 footswitches: CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, REVERB, BOOST
CHANNEL controls (CLEAN & LEAD):
- GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, MID-RANGE switch, TREBLE, PRESENCE, VOLUME
- SERVO – analog enhancer level with SERVO GAIN switch
- BOOST - access to set two different volume levels
- NOISE GATE
- input GAIN boost (switch +6dB)
- RESONANCE – switch increasing the sound in the resonance range of the loudspeaker
- Serial EFFECT LOOP
- LINE OUTPUT with Speaker Simulation. Allows send linear signal with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER INPUT for channel selector and BOOST
- Voltage selector 230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 90 x 330 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2,65kg