Tribe Spike 4, Sunburst matte
Tribe Spike 4, Vintage Taste, Modern Power
- American Alder
Warm sound and light weight thanks to the American Alder body. On request, other woods are available, such as Swamp ash,Mahogany, Basswood and Korina.
- Comfortable Neck Profile
Not fat and not too thin, the "Comfort" C shaped maple neck It's designed to make you feel comfortable and ensures great playability. Other woods are available even for the neck choosing from the options form.
The headstock with vintage style tuners can be natural color or matched with the body.
- Matte Finish
Vintage colors and a thin layer of matte finish for body and neck enhance the beauty of this instrument.
- High quality hardware
No compromise, every single component, every detail is maniacally taken care of.
The Tribe hardware is no exception.
- Tribe Alnico 5 pickups
Great presence, dynamics, definition and personality, thanks to these pickups, Tribe Spike is always protagonist in the mix.
- Construction Bolt on
- Body: Alder USA
- Body thickness: 42mm
- Neck: Hard rock maple, natural satin. Neck reinf. 2 graphite rods Headstock: Natural on tobacco, matching on fuego red
- Fretboard: Maple or Purpleheart
- Frets: 20, medium
- Radius: 14” Inlay: Dots
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 38mm
- Truss rod: 2 ways
- Pickup: Tribe alnico 5 Split Coil
- Circuit: Passive Controls Volume, tone
- Bridge: Tribe CLM4
- Tuners: Tribe TB809 Ultralight
- Colors: Tobacco burst, Fuego Red
- Finish: Matte
- Average weight: 3,3Kg
- Case: Gig Bag
- Left handed: available to order