Vintage V100P ReIssued Electric Guitar w/W90 Pickups ~ Gloss Black
The V100PBB offers an appealing alternative to the other models in the V100 crop, producing new sonic variations thanks to its unique choice of pickups.
Whilst every bit as reassuringly weighty as its solid bodied stablemates, the V100PBB is equipped with a pair of Wilkinson® W90 SK Black pickups; the choice of 'soapbar' pickups enables the V100PBB to serve up a pleasant tonal twist, capturing the defined lows and throaty mids of a double coil, with the transparent top end of a single coil. This choice of pickup is ready-made for blues and classic rock tones and is an ideal complement to the natural sustain of the guitar.
As with all V100 models, the unique cutaway allows unlimited access to the guitar's 22-fret neck. Elsewhere, the choice of gold Wilkinson® hardware for the tuners, bridge and tailpiece is the natural partner for the instrument's elegant Black finish.
When you need a guitar to give you the edge, in both the appearance and tone departments, the V100PBB looks every bit as classy as it sounds.
- Body: Two piece Mahogany body with Maple top provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort. The Vintage V100MP features a unique, evolutionary body shape, with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously-designed offset heel providing improved access to the upper reaches of the fretboard.
- Bridge: Wilkinson Tune-O-Matic enables fine-tuning of each string for superb intonation all over the fretboard.
- Pickups: Pair of Wilkinson W90SK for traditional tones combined with contemporary power.
- Controls: Twin master Volume and Tone controls with mismatched buttons, with three-way pickup selector switch. Machine heads: Wilkinson WJ303 tuners provide simple, effective action for maximum tuning stability.
- Neck: Mahogany with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Lignum Rosa™ for outstanding tonal transfer, responsiveness and durability with a traditional 12" radius for superb playability and feel.
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm.
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V100P.
- Nut: 43mm Graphtech NuBone for smooth and friction-free string bending and tuning.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.