Vintage V6 ReIssued Electric Guitar ~ Vintage White
Vintage V6 Reissued Electric Guitar - Vintage White
Built using genuine tone woods, with top quality Wilkinson hardware and authentic recipe pickups, the Vintage Re-Issued Series V6 guitar punches well above its modest price tag.
The Vintage V6 offers an extraordinarily high level of specification, with many built-in custom shop level features. These include the revered Wilkinson WVC original specification vibrato featuring authentic bent steel saddles for that classic sparkle and tone; precision machined pivot points for total 'return to pitch’ accuracy and a stagger-drilled sustain block to prevent string hang-up. An adjustable, 'vintage bend’ push-in arm completes this definitive vibrato system.
Attention to authentic tone continues with the use of a matched and calibrated set of Wilkinson Alnico V single coil pickups, using a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup for clarity and dynamics and feature true vintage-style chamfered edge polepieces. With one volume and two tone controls, the 5-way lever switch and control circuitry are configured for maximum tone, evenness of response and output for supreme versatility.
- Body: American Alder body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Vibrato: The Wilkinson WVC vibrato bridge featured on the Vintage V6 is a masterpiece of detail. Positive location, 6 screw design provides return to pitch accuracy; perpendicular bend, high grade steel saddles enhance tonality and ‘snap’. Ground base plate corner provides authentic looks. Stagger drilled cast block significantly enhances return to pitch accuracy and classic vintage tone. The ‘push-in’ delrin-bushed arm with variable tension provides the arm feel that suits your style.
- Pickups: Balanced set of Wilkinson WVS vintage-voiced Alnico V pickups, with staggered, chamfered edge pole pieces, for authentic tone and contemporary power. Reverse wound, reverse polarity centre pickup provides hum cancelling in switch position 2 and 4. Wilkinson double coil pickup in the bridge position provides high output and hum cancelling operation.
- Controls: Single master Volume control with Tone control 1 for the neck pickup, and ‘Custom Mod' Tone control 2 for both the middle and bridge pickup. Five-way selector switch.
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson WJ55 patented E-Z-Lok machine heads. Simple, effective locking action for increased tuning stability. Staggered string post heights provide correct string rake angle for smooth vibrato action and correct playing tension.
- Neck: Hard rock Maple with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Lignum Rosa™ for outstanding tonal transfer, responsiveness and durability with a traditional 10” radius for superb playability and feel.
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm.
- Frets: 22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V6SSB.
- Nut: 43mm Graphite nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
The V6™ is an original Vintage® ReIssued Series guitar, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.