Vintage V75 ReIssued Electric Guitar ~ Laguna Blue
Vintage V75 ReIssued Electric Guitar - Laguna Blue
With an American Alder body, and one piece maple neck and fingerboard, the V75 features the remarkable Wilkinson WTB bridge. Due to its unique design, the three brass saddles and steel plate provide the traditional tonal response this guitar is famed for, whilst the chamfer points for each string allow the player to accurately intonate the guitar. A pair of matched Wilkinson pickups capture the all the sounds you’d expect to hear. Play on.
- Body: American Alder body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Bridge: The Wilkinson WTB intonatable bridge featured on the Vintage V75 is a masterpiece of design, eliminating age-old intonation problems often found in three saddle, fixed bridge designs.
- Pickups: Pair of Wilkinson Single Coils for traditional tones combined with contemporary power, courtesy of an alnico WVTN pickup at the neck and an alnico WVTB in the bridge position.
- Controls: Single master Volume and Tone controls with three-way pickup selector switch.
- Machines Heads: Wilkinson WJ55S patented E-Z-Lok machine heads. Simple, effective locking action for increased tuning stability.
- Neck: One piece maple neck with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Maple fiingerboard. Traditional 10" radius fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Frets: 22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V75.
- Nut: 43mm Graphite nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
The V75™ is an original Vintage® ReIssued Series guitar, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.