Vintage VSA500 Reissued Semi Acoustic Guitar ~ Natural Maple
From Bluesters and Big Banders to Bubblegum and Britpoppers, the sonorous voice of the semi acoustic has endeared itself to players of varying styles throughout the history of the electrified guitar.
Sporting two WOCHB double coil pickups, the Vintage VSA500 is equally adept when comping smooth jazz accompaniments as it is singing out single note blues lines, while its chambered body carries the sound of strummed chords all the way to the back row and beyond.
Whether you're searching for your first guitar or your last, every member of the Vintage ReIssued Series is a keeper. Play on.
- Body: Maple body with maple top provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort. The VSA500 features Vintage's unique, offset double cutaway evolutionary body shape, ingeniously-designed offset heel and enhanced treble side cutaway to improve upper fret access and playability.
- Bridge: Wilkinson Tune-O-Matic bridge provides superb tuning stability along with adjustable intonation for each string.
- Pickups: Two Wilkinson Vintage Voiced WOCHB double coils provide thick and rich tones.
- Controls: Dual master Volume and Tone pots with three position pickup selector switch.
- Machine heads: Wilkinson WJ44 machine heads provide simple, effective action for superb tuning stability.
- Neck: One piece Mahogany with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: 12" radius fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage VSA500.
- Nut: 43mm Graphtech NuBone for smooth and friction-free string bending and tuning.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
The VSA500™ is an original Vintage® ReIssued Series guitar, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.